Subscribe via email

Get new posts by email:  

Changes to Blogstronomy!

Blogger, the site that hosts Blogstronomy, has added 'page' functionality for its users. From your point of view, this means that if you look towards the top of this page, just below the title banner, you'll see a row of links (currently four) that will take you to a number of static pages that I have set up in the hope that you can find any information that you might be looking for. So far I've added the following:

  • Home - Just takes you to the main blog page
  • Ask a question! - Takes you to a form that you can use to ask a Blogstronomy-related question
  • About Blogstronomy - A few words about the blog, why I decided to set it up etc
  • Contact me - Ways of getting in touch with me should you feel the need
If you think I could add any more links with useful information (I can have up to 10), or if you'd like to see something added to the pages that are already there, please say so! 

Thanks for reading, and please keep the questions coming in!

Comments

Popular Posts

My Blogs