Subscribe via email

Get new posts by email:  

Busy, busy, busy!

Hi and happy new year to all of my regular readers and anyone who's just dropped in...

I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

I'm apologising to anyone who's asked a question and hasn't had it answered yet: I have some fabulous questions in the pipeline from some of you brilliant individuals and I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into them, but my 'proper' job just doesn't seem to be giving me a lot of time to get my teeth into them. Hopefully this is an effect of the new year starting and it'll settle down soonish, but in the meantime please, please, please keep asking your questions- small, quick ones will probably be answered fairly quickly, but when you're asking about things so massive, so beautiful and so far away, most of the questions are big ones!

In the meantime, I'd really like to publish some guest posts here: that'll keep things going and open this place up to be more of a community rather than a one-way thing. I don't care how much or little you think you know about astronomy- if you want to write something about space or related topics I want to hear from you. If you'd like to write but can't think what, how about this: What interests you about astronomy? Why is the study of space and everything in it important? Should we be doing more towards sending people into space? Where will we be in terms of space exploration in 10 years? 20? 50? 100? Do you have a bunch of astro-pics you've taken that you'd like to showcase? Whatever you like, as long as it's related in some way to astronomy, get in touch!

Hopefully normal service will be resumed when things settle down a bit. Until then, if there's anyone out there who'd like to pay me for doing this so my day job doesn't get in the way... ;-)

Thanks for reading, keep looking up!

Comments

Popular Posts

My Blogs